Thursday 6 March 2014

Wild East

Furry coats my greatest obsession. I wouldn´t bother wearing them even in the summer. Especially love it´s soft surface to touch and mainly when I get them for little money like Luciana´s one in the pics. Me and Luciana, we were are posing in Cvernovka where it kinda looks like somewhere in Wild Wild East and We are looking like two Eastern European red lipstick beauties that perfectly match to this background.
 Last few days I have started to be a big fan of skirts. On this photo shooting I was wearing my mum´s skirt, she bought when I was 10. Aboslutely love golden findings in my relatives closets.
 That day we made actually two posts, the one Denim Love that I already shown you last time. 

  
Eli´s wearing: Furry Coat- from aunt//Black long sleeved crop top-Zara
Short denim skirt-from mother//High boots-Zara
Luciana´s wearing: Furry coat-2nd hand//Baseball T-shirt-Zara
Tights-Calzedonia//Shoes-Stradivarius

pics by Daniel Chomistek & Tomas Thurzo

4 comments: