Sunday 3 August 2014

Dresden

Me and Dan, we took this pics one month ago when we went to Dresden on one day trip. It is the place to visit and if you live in Prague (just 2 hours driving)., you should definitely go there because you will be astonished by the atmosphere and all small secret streets that this city offers. Even that I was wearing my high heels from Mango I could easily walk it without any problems, so the next time I might put my Kick it on :)
Hopefully I am having the time of my life in Mexico now, so wish me luck for me to be here safely because this is the place of many adventures.


Pics by Daniel Chomistek


Me,wearing: blue jeans-Levis from votocvohoz.cz || navy blue T-shirt-ZARA || long floral kimono- H&M trend || handbag-H&M || belt-MANGO || black high heels- MANGO || sunnies- Karen Walker

8 comments:

  1. zamilovala som sa! poslednaa uplna Maja Wyh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. úú tak toto prirovananie ma tesi, pretoze maja je moja Topka

      Delete
  2. skvelý outfit :) a to kimono je z aktuálnej kolekcie H&M ?? zoženiem ho ešte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dakujem :) vies co ja som ho mala zo sales z H&M Trend z letnej kolekcie (200Kč), mozno ho este niekde najdes, hoci som ho kupila 2 mesiace do zadu.

      Delete